training and consulting
audit and quality solutions
Trainings are provided through our strategic partner TEQUA International Ltd. – member of AIAG – Automotive Industry Action Group and exclusive Hungarian and Ukranian Licensee of TÜV Know-how Club. TÜV Hessen GmbH with yearly more than 2000 trained participants.
VDA 6.3 Certified Process Auditor trainings, PSB and VDA-QMC relevant trainings are provided via our cooperation partner with world-wide licence of VDA-QMC, the GAB – German Automotive Business Corporation.
Q-SOLUTIONS member of the VDA-QMC mentored Automotive Quality Alliance Group
Q-SOLUTIONS is a proud member of the VDA-QMC mentored Automotive Quality Alliance Group and has notified trainers for MAGNA and LEAR worldwide training provider OMNEX via co-operating partnership with the Proofest from the Czech Republic
• System analysis / Organizational development / Partner audit (AVIS BSC, Porsche Hungaria, Knorr-Bremse VJR, MAM, TÜV SÜD)
• Automotive consulting, Preparation for customer requirements (Audi / VW TOP50+ Konzernprogram, ZF – VW Formel-Q Project)
• Supplier management / Process development program Bosch / Daimler W222 Six Sigma BB Project, Federal Mogul / TRL-AUDI)
• ISO/TS 16949 basics, core tools & auditor training, GD&T (Becromal Iceland, LEAR Corp. & MAGNA /OMNEX Certified Trainers – US | EU)
• ISO 14001 & ISO 28001 consulting (Evosoft Hungary Kft./SIEMENS SW Partner, Alpine Manufacturing)
• Measurement techniques improvement during production Coca-Cola HBC, Sanofi – CHINOIN)
• Energy audit, ISO 50001 system implementation Melecs Kft., Hungarian Strategic Gas Corporation, Alpine Manufacturing)
• E-learning trainings and training material development (TDK – EPCOS: 5S, Basic Q-Tools, Core tools, process analysis etc.)
• TC Analysis and Consulting based on VDA 19.1 and VDA 19.2 Standards Cooperation with Competence Center of Particle Control (Laboratory) at Technical University – Budapest
Together with our experts, we have been participating in Audi Hungaria Motor Kft’s and VW Group’s “Program for Prevention and Reliability” (formerly TOP50+) since its beginning in 2011. This program is a core component of supplier development in the relation between the OEM and the Tier 1 suppliers throughout Europe and beyond – from Portugal to Israel, from Bari to Gdansk. We proudly present following results that we have achieved as of today with 121 Tier 1 suppliers.